A brownie recipe the whole family will love! We will never forget his little round brownies that you could only get occasionally. Well for the first time, these will go unnoticed since this reinvented and sugar-free classic has arrived in town! Tender and moist brownies with chocolate icing will make you the star of the neighborhood.
- 11 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 125g butter
- 2/3 cup of erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 large eggs
Glaçage au fromage
- 250g softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of erythritol powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
2. Grease the sides of an 8x8 mold with butter and place parchment paper at the bottom.
3. Place parchment paper in the bottom.
4. Mix the flour and cocoa powder
5. In another bowl, mix erythritol and butter together until to get a creamy moisture. About 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the eggs and stir.
7. Add the mixture of almond flour and cocoa powder to the butter mixture.
8. Add 2/3 of the mixture into the 8x8 mold.
1. In a mold, combine erythritol and cream cheese.
2. Add an egg and vanilla.
4. Mix cheese mixture with 1/3 brownie mix.
1. Place in the oven for 22 minutes.
2. Let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
1. Mettre au four durant 22 minutes.
2. Laisser refroidir à température ambiante durant 30 minutes.
3. Couvrir et réfrigérer durant 4 heures.