Did you know that the name truffle was given to this little ball because it looks like a truffe, which is actually a mushroom and also one of the most luxurious foods in the world.
Since then, we have had the chance to discover the many wonderful ways to make these delicious chocolate bites. We've also found a way to bring you this rich treat without the sugar that comes with it to give you perfectly healthy, low-carb truffles.
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 250g of Ketolat sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/3 butter
- Coating (cocoa, chopped pistachio, coconut)
1. Bring the cream to boil and quickly remove from heat.
2. Add the chocolate chips.
3. Add butter and mix until smooth.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Roll into balls.
6. Freeze for 30 to 45 minutes.
7. Roll your balls in your choice of toppings.