The holiday season is coming and cooking become something really important at this time of the year. That is why we decided to share with you a simple and delicious recipe to feed the sweet cravings of the whole family with a touch of fun! The small difference of this chocolate mousse is obviously its vegan and low carb composition.
Our desserts don't always need to be filled with unfamiliar ingredients… This is why we offer 7 ingredients and suggest a few minutes of your time in order to make the ideal after-lunch!
- 540 ml drained chickpeas (Keep the liquid)
- 1/2 tsp. of cream of tartar
- 170g finely chopped Ketolat chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. erythritol
- 1 pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl in a bain-marie, gently melt the chocolate with the coconut cream and vanilla
2. Mix the ingredients until each element is melted. Remove from the bain-marie and let cool down. (34°C)
4. In another bowl, pour the liquid from the canned chickpeas previously stored. Add the cream of tartar and half of the erythritol.
5. Whisk the ingredients for 1 minute. Add the rest of the erythritol and continue to whisk until peaks appears (between 10-15 minutes)
6. Add half of this mixture to the tempered chocolate (around 34 ° C). Stir gently using a spatula and add the rest of the preparation while continuing to stir gently until a homogeneous texture is obtained.
7. Pour the mixture into pretty cups and refrigerate for 4 hours
8. Add whipped coconut cream, grated chocolate, mint leaves and / or berries when ready to serve.